sunnuntai 9. huhtikuuta 2017

Retro Housewife-SPA


I made two baking cards and both main retro images were found from the Internet. I made quite a lot digital coloring on them and added some other images to the first and edited a text on to the second one. It is a fun palidrome, and I think it is perfect to the card as ladies seem to have lot of work with making a cake ;)
I'm linking the cards in the Sunday Postcard Art theme 'Retro Housewife'
Thanks for calling in!
*****
Tein kaksi korttia 'Retro perheenemäntä'-teemaan, ja molemmissa leivotaan. Retro-kuvat löysin internetistä ja tein molempiin paljon digivärittelyä ja lisäsin kuvia ensimmäiseen ja hauskan palidromi-tekstin toiseen. Sitä ei oikein pysty tulkitsemaan suomeksi muuten kuin, että jälkiruoat ovat stressaavia tehdä ;)
Mukavaa sunnuntaita, jouluun on aikaa, joten ei stressata vielä!

10 kommenttia:

  1. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. how many ladies does it take to make a cake? lol great fun postcard

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sirkkis, I love these retro images!!! They remind me of my childhood! Wonderful pieces!!!

    Big Hugs~

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love this. I never realised stressed is desserts backwards! How funny!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Two fantastic post cards,I love all these images.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Two fabulous postcards with great images.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. The first one so cute... the second is pure retro when was the last time there were four women who had time to hang around looking at a cake. lol Great postcards.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Oh My! These are both wonderful Sirkka! I love the ladies making the cake!!!Hugs, Chris

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.